Behind on your mortgage payments or facing foreclosure? FREE counseling service is available. Call 1-877-448-1211 (toll-free).
Check the Quick Links and Document Links for the following documents and web sites that can assist you.
- For a list of participating counseling agencies, visit HUD.gov.
- Read these important tips about what to do if you believe you may face a foreclosure on your home.
- What information will you need to talk to your mortgage servicer?
- If you are in need of a place to live, visit the website of Social Serve.com, an affordable housing database that provides information on available units around the state of Arizona.
- Visit the Arizona Foreclosure Prevention Task Force website for current information on where to get assistance.
PRESS RELEASES Visit the Governor's Office web site to read announcements regarding help for troubled Arizona Homeowners.